Dear customers, we regret to inform you that May 15th will be the last day we are open for business due to lease not being renewed. Our next planned event, the Crawfish Festival (May 5,6,7&8) will still go on as planned!! If you have not yet experienced Soggy Bottom or would like to experience it again, now is the time to do it. To all of our previous customers, thank you for your loyalty and support over the past 5 years! It was a good run and we hope to see you all between now and May 15th!"
Please stay tuned to the website for a possible new location.
If you are a minor or are bringing a minor on premesis for whom you are not the legal guardian, a waiver must filled out completely and NOTORIZED before arriving! Click here for a printable copy of the waiver.
Vendor spots are available for all events.
Over 1000 Acres of trails and mud. Great place to ride ATVs, close to College Station, Texas. Dirtbikes, utility vehicles and trucks are also welcome.
Hours of Operation:
- From 4 pm Friday until 6pm on Sunday
- To ride during the week, call 979-820-4500 for reservations, $150 minimum.
18700 Hwy 21 E.
Bryan, TX 77808
Get Driving Directions by Mapquest
- $5 per person per day + $15 per ATV per day.
- Youth ATVs (100cc or less) are $5.
- One child, 10 or under, free with a paying adult.
- Paying for Friday is good until 8 am on Saturday.
- Paying for Saturday is good until 8 am on Sunday.
- Paying for Sunday is good until Sunday at 6pm.
- Pay for Friday and Saturday, Sunday is free.
- 85 acre private lake, swimming ok, no fishing.
- Three miles along the Navasota River.
- Lots of mud holes and some hill climbs.
- Port-a-potties on-site.
- Snacks and drinks available.
- Free primitive camping for tents, pull campers and RVs.
- Twelve Water/Electric sites for $20 a night. (Reservations recommended)
- 35 free Water sites available (first come first serve).
- Get as dirty as you want without the spouse knowing 'cause showers are now available!
- Under 18 must have legal guardian sign a release form at the gate or a notorized release form.
- Alcohol permitted, no glass containers or kegs.
- No reckless driving in the campground (wheelies, donuts or fast riding - Violators will be removed from the premises)
- Speed limit in the camping area is 10 mph.
- No ATVs in the lake.
- Re-entry into the park requires picture ID and park provided bracelet.
- No firearms or hunting.
- Please help to keep the park clean.
- We reserve the right to remove anyone without reason.
- No entry or reentry between the hours of 12 AM and 6 AM on regular and special event weekends.
Advertisements - Not Affiliated with Soggy Bottom ATV Ranch: